Our mission is to drive better and more affordable healthcare through innovative software and information solutions for providers throughout the care continuum, their patients, and health researchers. Our solutions include our electronic health record, Integrated Medical Management System and patient health record software, our care coordination and clinical data transmission services, and our health outcomes research solutions.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
You acknowledge that You are providing Your Personal Information out of Your free will.
You have the option not to provide us the Personal Information sought to be collected. You will also have an option to withdraw Your consent at any point, provided such withdrawal of consent is intimated to us in writing at email@example.com. If You do not provide us Your Personal Information or if You withdraw the consent at any point in time, We shall have the option not to fulfill the purposes for which the said Personal Information was sought and we may restrict You from using the Website.
- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED FROM YOU?
- The kinds of information that We collect about You include Personal Information and Non-Personal Information. Personal Information and Non-Personal Information are collectively referred to as "Information".
- Birth date
- Email address
- Financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition
- Sexual orientation
- Medical records and history
- Login ID and password,
- Mobile Number
- We may also collect information other than Personal Information from You through the Website when You visit and /or use the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. Such Non-Personal Information would not assist us to identify You personally. Such Non-Personal Information may include
- Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used,
- Master and transaction data and other data stored in Your user account,
- Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system and other visitor details collected in Our log files,
HOW THE INFORMATION COLLECTED IS USED?
- We collect information from you when you:
- Enter information on our Services, such as when you register for our Services, use our Services to send a message to someone else, or complete a form;
- Upload a document, image, or other data file on our Services;
- Contact us;or
- Make a customer service request or attend one of our individual or group training sessions.
- We also collect information on your behalf when you authorize us to retrieve and I import information from another user or other third party within our Service or as set forth in the User Agreement.
- Information we collect about you may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, or the information you enter on or upload to our Services.
- Automatically Collected Information:
- We and our partners automatically gather information whenever you visit, log in, or otherwise interact with our Services, including when you receive emails delivered via our Services. We and our partners use the technologies described below and similar technologies that may not be expressly described (which we collectively call “Engagement Tools”) to gather this information to enhance and operate our Services in a number of ways, such as to:
- Save user preferences and information;
- Preserve session settings and activity;
- Authenticate users;
- Enable support and security features;
- Tailor the delivery of informational messages, media, advertising and other content; and
- Analyze the performance and use of our Services and its various features and content.
- Even if you do not register with us or submit any information on our Services, our Engagement Tools will automatically receive information about, and the software running on, the computer, mobile phone, or tablet (each, a “Device”) you use to interact with our Services.
- Device Information:
When you interact with our Services, we collect information about your Device such as the URL of services your Device is requesting and the referring web pages, your IP address, Device type, operating system, browser type, application identifier, and, under certain circumstances, the location information your Device sends to us.
- Cookies & Similar Technologies:
We collect information about you and your Devices through cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies. A "cookie" is a small data file sent from a website and stored on your Device to identify your Device in the future and allow for an enhanced personalized user experience based on your previous activity on the website. A "session cookie" disappears after you close your web browser, or may expire after a fixed period of time. A "persistent cookie" remains after you close your web browser and may be accessed every time you use our Services. We and our partners may use both session and persistent cookies on our Services. You should consult your web browser to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from us, you may not be able to use certain features of our Services.
- Information from Other Sources:
We may receive or proactively gather information about you from other sources and add it to information we otherwise have about you for any purpose described in this Policy. This may include situations where a third party seeks to communicate with you through the Services or establish an “Integration” (as more fully describe below under the heading, Third Party Integrations).
We collect Your Information for various purposes, including the following:
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- In order to enable You to use the Website and utilize the Services. For instance, You may provide Your health-related information on the Website in order to consult privately with a Health Care Assistant/Provider, or You may provide Your financial information in order to process a payment which You need to make on the Website.
- to respond to Your inquiries;
- to provide You with information about products and services available on the Website;
- to personalize Your experience on the Website;
- to help You address Your problems incurred on the Website including addressing any technical problems;
- for proper administering of the Website;
- to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
- to improve the services, content, and advertising on the Website;
- to protect the integrity of the Website; and
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
- to conduct analytical studies on various aspects including user behavior, user preferences etc
- to make disclosures as may be required under applicable law.
(above uses collectively referred to as "Purpose(s)")
CORRECTING INACCURACIES OR UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- While We will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet is not 100% secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information. We nor any of the Health Care Assistant/Provider on will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused by Us in relation to Your Personal Information.
If Your Personal Information changes, or if You need to update or correct Your Personal Information or have any grievance with respect to the processing or use of Your Personal Information, for any reason, You may send updates and corrections to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and We will take all reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes within a reasonable period of time. If Your Personal Information is stored as part of Your profile on the Website, You can update Your profile on the profile pages of the Websites.